Join us for our Virtual Training Test Drive and experience the engagement and collaboration designed into MEA’s Live, Online workshops. You know what to expect from an MEA in-person workshops. This is your opportunity to see how MEA’s Live, Online workshops not only create the same engaging and collaborative experience as our in-person workshops but also – and most importantly – create the same transfer of learning.
During this test drive, you’ll have the opportunity to sit in the learner's seat and experience a taste of the following training:
- Remote Leadership
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- Dare to Lead™ Re-launch
- The top 12 Microsoft hacks to make you more productive in 2021!
Reasons to attend MEA's Training Test Drive:
- Experience a virtual training event where engagement, collaboration and learning happens
- Discover how MEA can help you increase the effectiveness of supervisors, managers and other company leaders through training and coaching
- Experience abbreviated training sessions and participate in learning exercises to help you make the right development decisions for your staff
- Make it simple for you to complete your organization's development plan by showcasing the many development options MEA provides
Who Should Attend:
Anyone with HR, training and/or leadership development responsibilities within an organization.
January 29th, 2021
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Your cart is empty