Join a small group of your peers on a transformative journey to:
- Lead proactively and strategically with increased confidence and competence.
- Navigate change with self-command, mental agility and emotional intelligence.
- Embrace inclusive leadership to cultivate a culture of belonging.
- Increase communication skills for hard conversations, engaged feedback and strategic clarity.
- Reprogram your internal self-talk removing the messages of self-doubt.
- Foster trust and psychological safety so that reasonable failures and setbacks are seen as a part of innovation and growth.
- Understand leadership as “serving others” and making sure people know their value and what they contribute.
Where do you want to be braver?
Daring leaders are self-aware, know how to have hard conversations, hold themselves and others accountable, lead with empathy and connection, take smart risks that lead to innovation, reset quickly after disappointments and setbacks, and, give and receive feedback - especially when it's tough.
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program...what Brené refers to as a “skill-based playbook for leaders.” The most significant finding from her latest research is that courage is not an inherent quality but rather a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. These skill sets are:
- Rumbling with Vulnerability: Facing risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure with courage and clarity.
- Living into our Values: Identifying, operationalizing, and practicing the beliefs that we hold most important.
- BRAVING Trust: Creating or deepening connections in relationships and teams based on the seven elements of trust.
- Learning to Rise: Learning and growing from the failures, setbacks, and disappointments that are inevitable when we are brave with our lives.
Working through our challenges together, we will naturally inspire one another. Allowing space for creative solutions and practice, the experience is transformative.
Who should attend?
- Anyone and everyone who wants to be braver with their life and leadership
- Anyone who has attended one of MEA’s Leadership Series and wants to:
- Increase their ability to navigate change
- Build confidence to be able to apply their tactical skills
- Make bold choices
- Sharpen existing skills and learn new skills to Lead and develop others
- Prevent burnout and foster renewal
What to expect: Opportunities for practice, supplemental resources to cement the learning and personal support for integration. Expect lightbulbs to go off, new ideas to emerge, and solutions to get more creative than ever.
Enrollment is limited to 15 participants.
What you'll get:
- 8 Virtually facilitated Zoom sessions
- 4 1:1 coaching sessions (sessions not hours)
- "Dare to Lead™ Trained" certificate and digital LinkedIn credential.
- CEUs - Dare to Lead™ leadership competencies often qualify (CME, CNE, PMP, ICF, SHRM), check with your accrediting bodies to see if this will apply.
- Tools, skills and lots of practice so you'll be confident in applying your learnings "back home" or at work.
- Upon successful completion of the full Dare to Lead v2 training and approval by our Certified Dare to Lead Facilitator, you’ll get access to the Daring Teams Rollout program. This program allows you to share the work and what you’ve learned with your team so you can work together to learn and build the four skill sets of courage, practice having difficult and productive conversations, and increase team empathy and trust.*
Session dates & times
April 22, 12:30pm-4:30pm
May 6, 9am – 12pm
May 20, 9am – 12pm
June 3, 9am – 12pm
June 17, 9am – 12pm
July 1, 9am – 12pm
July 15, 9am – 12pm
July 29, 12:30pm-4:30pm
Note: 1:1 Coaching sessions to be scheduled independently
- Greater clarity around areas of personal growth related to authentic leadership and life
- Increased clarity of personal values that guide leadership
- Learning and practicing healthy strategies to use when strong emotions hijack your executive functioning
- Honed critical awareness to cultural myths around vulnerability and why this matters to you as a Leader
- Increased awareness of the seven attributes of trust
- Increased capacity for curiosity, bouncing back and grounded confidence
- Shared language around culture, values and strengths
- All sessions meet over Zoom video-conference.
- A small amount of pre-work and between session work will be included.
- Each participant will have 4 private 1:1 coaching sessions in the process.
Early bird*: $2160 (Regular: $2400)
*Early bird pricing ends Thursday, April 1, 2021
Register 3 or more and get 10% off per person! Enter code DTLGROUP when registering.
Fee includes all training materials.
* The Daring Teams Rollout Program is available for participants who have successfully completed a full Dare to Lead v2 training (i.e., are Dare to Lead Trained).
The Daring Teams Rollout Program was developed for teams to work together with the designated “Dare to Lead Trained” person serving as the group coordinator and co-learner—not as a trainer or facilitator.
The Daring Teams Rollout Program is not a public program. Your clients will only know about it when you tell them about it, or if they hear about the offering from other individuals/teams who have gone through the program. There will be no public announcement or social media posts from Brené or BBEARG.
Photography and content rights: By registering for this workshop, you grant MEA the right to use any photographs, material, or content for any legal use, including but not limited to, web and social media content, advertising, publicity, content, and future copyright purposes. I agree that no fees, royalties, or future compensation shall be payable.
Only Dare to Lead Certified™ Facilitators are approved to facilitate this workshop at the permission of Dr. Brené Brown and BBREG (Brené Brown Research and Education Group). Brené Brown will not be facilitating this session. Only certified facilitators are authorized to issue Dare to Lead™ Trained completion certificates and LinkedIn badges to individuals that successfully complete the full training.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty