One day you’re doing your job and the next day you’re the one putting the human in Human Resources.
Becoming responsible for HR means knowing more than how to do your job—it requires an understanding of the regulations and laws that impact how everyone else is doing their jobs.
"HR Bootcamp" is a basic training course for the non-HR professional that teaches basic HR processes, policies and best practices. You’ll also learn the basics of the employment law, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other important legislation, so you’ll be able to help keep your company legally compliant.
Your learning continues with self-paced learning between and following your sessions with the following modules:
- FMLA Administration (date TBD)
- ADA: Accommodation Procedures and Compliance (date TBD)
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- HR Administrators
- Executives/Owners overseeing HR functions
- PHR Accreditation
Group discount: Enter code HRB050621 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Day 1: Thursday, May 6, 2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Day 2: Thursday, May 13, 2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Fee includes all training materials and morning beverages.
- Acquire basic HR practices to develop an HR department that is efficient and compliant
- Understand basic HR processes, policies and procedures; and Best Practices
- Use Best Practice recruitment/interviewing skills
- Become familiar with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other important legislation
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty