How many balls do you keep in the air?
It’s hard to achieve balance when you’re constantly juggling multiple demands at work with personal priorities. But even if you can’t drop any of the balls, you can at least learn to manage them better in “Time Management: Juggling Multiple Priorities”.
Using exercises and activities, this interactive program will work with participants to prioritize responsibilities, tasks and to-do’s and then organize and compartmentalize work tasks. Using techniques to eliminate activities that waste time, participants will create SMART goals for more effective and less stressful time management.
- Organize and compartmentalize work tasks
- Prioritize responsibilities, tasks and necessary “to DOs” for results
- Identify areas for improvement and strategize concrete and specific solutions
- Use techniques to eliminate time wasters and interruptions
- Write SMART goals to impact efficiency and direction
Who Should Attend
- All Employees who have the need to better organize their time.
Group discount: Enter code TM072321 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Friday, July 23, 2021
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty