MEA's training format, "Cohort Learning," is when a group of attendees start and finish an entire training series together. During each workshop, attendees have the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and problem solve with professionals from other companies and industries. Ultimately, your training investment produces stronger results.
More benefits of this unique training format include:
- Cohesiveness & Long-Term Relationships
- Diversity and Group Dynamics
- Action Planning & Application of Learning
- Attendees Gain Fresh, Objective Perspective
- 30 Minutes of Individualized Follow-Up Coaching
- Learning continues outside of the classroom with immersive, self-paced courses
Workshop Dates and e-Learning Modules
- Successful Communication - Thursday, July 11, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
E-learning Module: Communicate Clear & Concise Message
- Management Fundamentals - Thursday, July 25, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
E-learning Module: Leadership through Delegation
- Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals - Thursday, August 8, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
E-learning Module: Team and Company Policies
- Managing People through Motivation - Thursday, August 22, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
E-learning Module: Recognize Employees Each & Every Day
- Accountability: Stop the Blame Game! - Thursday, September 5, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
E-learning Module: Getting Buy-in when Delegating
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Thursday, September 19, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
E-learning Module: Improve the Quality of Feedback You Give
The Atrium, King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must complete all six in-person sessions to graduate.
- Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
Fee includes all training materials, assessment (where applicable) & morning beverage for half day class or catered lunch for full day class.
Your cart is empty