MEA's training format, "Cohort Learning," is when a group of attendees start and finish an entire training series together. During each workshop, attendees have the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and problem solve with professionals from other companies and industries. Ultimately, your training investment produces stronger results.
More benefits of this unique training format include:
- Cohesiveness & Long-Term Relationships
- Diversity and Group Dynamics
- Action Planning & Application of Learning
- Attendees Gain Fresh, Objective Perspective
- Optional 30 Minutes of Individualized Follow-Up Coaching
Learning continues outside of the classroom with immersive, self-paced courses
Workshop Dates and eLearning Modules
Successful Communication - Tuesday, October 1, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Communicate Clear & Concise Messages
Management Fundamentals - Tuesday, October 15, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Leadership through Delegation
Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals - Tuesday, October 29, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Team and Company Policies
Managing People through Motivation - Tuesday, November 12, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Recognize Employees Each & Every Day
Accountability: Stop the Blame Game! - Tuesday, November 26, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Getting Buy-in when Delegating
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Tuesday, December 10, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Improve the Quality of Feedback You Give
The Atrium, King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must complete all six in-person sessions to graduate.
- Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
Fee includes all training materials, assessment (where applicable) & morning beverage for half day class or catered lunch for full day class.
Your cart is empty