MEA's training format, "Cohort Learning," is when a group of attendees start and finish an entire training series together. During each workshop, attendees have the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and problem solve with professionals from other companies and industries. Ultimately, your training investment produces stronger results.
More benefits of this unique training format include:
- Cohesiveness & Long-Term Relationships
- Diversity and Group Dynamics
- Action Planning & Application of Learning
- Attendees Gain Fresh, Objective Perspective
- 30 Minutes of Individualized Follow-Up Coaching
- Successful Communication - Tuesday, September 17, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Management Fundamentals - Tuesday, October 1, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals - Tuesday, October 15, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Managing People through Motivation - Tuesday, October 29, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Accountability: Stop the Blame Game! - Tuesday, November 12, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Tuesday, November 26, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
MHS Lift, Inc.
6965 Airport Hwy Lane
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must complete all six in-person sessions to graduate.
- Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
Fee includes all training materials, assessment (where applicable), continental breakfast & morning beverage.
Your cart is empty