Foundational Leadership Series with eLearning Cohort
Managers, supervisors and team leads will have a chance to explore six critical topics for their leadership development. Click on the content tab above for a description of each course in the series.
MEA's training format, "Cohort Learning," is when a group of attendees start and finish an entire training series together. During each workshop, attendees have the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and problem solve with professionals from other companies and industries. Ultimately, your training investment produces stronger results.
Included in 2020 “New ”
-Coaching Guides for the participant’s manager
MEA has added Coaching guides for each session. The goal is to loop the manager into the learning process making their job easier to support their employee’s learning. The guide includes key coaching questions to ask the learner, copies of the Action Plan and eLearning Job Aides from each class for the learner to complete and much more.
-Self-Paced eLearning Modules for participants
Blended learning which includes both live classroom and online learning has proven to be successful in developing learners. MEA now includes Vado eLearning Modules that reinforce the learning from each live classroom allowing the learner to go deeper. Each module includes a Job Aide for application of concepts on the job.
More benefits of this unique training format include:
- Fresh objective perspective from other managers/peers in industry
- Cohesiveness & long-term relationships
- Diversity and collaborative group dynamics
- Action Planning for application of classroom learning
- Optional 30 Minutes of Individualized Follow-Up Coaching by MEA
- Immersive, self-paced eLearning courses keeping learning alive outside the classroom
- eLearning Job Aides for application of self-paced learning
Workshop Dates and eLearning Modules
Successful Communication - Wednesday, January 8, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Communicate Clear & Concise Messages
Management Fundamentals - Wednesday, January 22, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Leadership through Delegation
Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals - Wednesday, February 5, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Team and Company Policies
Managing People through Motivation - Wednesday, February 19, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Recognize Employees Each & Every Day
Accountability: Stop the Blame Game! - Wednesday, March 4, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Getting Buy-in when Delegating
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Wednesday, March 18, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Improve the Quality of Feedback You Give
The Atrium, King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must complete all six in-person sessions to graduate.
- Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
Fee includes all training materials, assessment (where applicable) & morning beverage for half day class or catered lunch for full day class.
Your cart is empty