This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone workshop as a part of the Advanced Leadership Series.
Providing effective performance management is akin to watering your garden—it spurs growth.
And the most successful managers and leaders understand that talent development and performance improvement are not random incidents—they’re part of an on-going plan to nurture employees.
“Performance Management” is a one-day seminar that teaches you how to develop a holistic and proactive strategy for performance management in your department, including performance appraisals. You’ll learn tools for building a comprehensive action plan for employee performance, and coaching and mentoring skills that will help you work with employees to define clear plans for personal development and career growth.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Supervisors
- Employees Identified for Advancement
- Team Leads
- Day 1: Tuesday, November 29, 2022; 10AM - 12PM
- Day 2: Tuesday, December 6, 2022; 10AM - 12PM
Fees vary based on membership tier. Sign in for your pricing.
- Understand Performance Management as a holistic, proactive approach to managing employee development
- Set clear expectations and provide tools to support performance
- Coach, mentor and provide performance feedback as a continuous and ongoing development approach
- Work with employees to define clear plans for personal development & career growth
- Develop an effective approach to the annual appraisal process
- Build a comprehensive action plan for managing the performance of their current employees
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty