Trends, Insights and Best Practices around Benefits, Compensation, and Rewards.
Opening Keynote: Scott Cawood, President/CEO, World at Work
New Work Exchange
The pandemic has shifted the way people live and work. Perhaps more importantly, it has also shifted how people think about work and the value they seek from it. The pandemic has been disruptive to the processes we have relied upon for decades to attract, retain, engage, and grow our workforces. Much of how we are working today would be unrecognizable to just a few years ago when workers and employers relied on a traditional employment exchange built on a series of perks and benefits. Way more important than the great resignation, we are facing a prolific rebalancing resulting from the severe economic and social shifts that have emerged and influence how organizations need to shape their employee experience and human capital strategies.
HR has a compelling leadership role to play to help lead organizations through the monumental changes that have already arrived at your workplace. This session will focus on the emerging trends in “New Work” and explore the urgency and opportunity that comes with it.
Breakout topics include:
- Creative Benefits that Drive Employee Engagement
- How Your 401k Plan Helps Meet the Talent Wars of Today
- Benchmarking and Market Pay
- Communicating Total Rewards
- Variable Pay – Not Just for Executives
- Developing Your Employees – Why it matters to you and to them?
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Summit
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Directors
- HR Generalists
- Presidents, CEOs
- Member: $179
- Non-Member: $230
- Group discount: Enter code TOTALGROUP when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 10% discount.
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty