This class teaches basic adult one-person Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation(CPR), Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Relief (FBAO), and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) skills. User friendly information is provided through video presentations, instructor-led discussions and practice scenarios. This training is an American Heart Association course and the certification is valid for two years.
- Identify links in the “Chain of Survival”
- Identify signs of the most life-threatening emergencies
- Practice the steps for providing CPR and airway obstruction relief
- Learn CPR variations between adults, children & infants
- Learn AED application and usage
- Demonstrate CPR and AED skills on a mannequin; use of barrier devices
Who Should Attend
- Non-professional rescuers required to obtain certification or re-certification documenting completion of CPR training.
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The Atrium Bldg.
234 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Fee includes all training materials & box lunch if attending both First Aid & CPR Training.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty