You've managed a lot of projects, but do you really understand project management?
Professional project management requires expertise and extensive training. But you can learn to be more effective in your own projects in "Project Management 101."
In this four-hour seminar you'll learn the fundamental aspects of project management, from conception to completion. You'll discuss how to define a project life cycle and review PMIs (Project Management Institute) "9 Areas of Management." Using group exercises, you'll learn how to rate yourself as a project manager.
- Define and understand the fundamentals of project management including the project life cycle
- Understand the phases of project management and what is required for each phase including the "Big 3"
- Apply S.M.A.R. T. objectives in the planning phase
- Identify project management tools for coordinating multiple resources
- Identify what needs to happen when things go wrong
- Rate yourself as a project manager
- Identify PMI's (Project Management Institute) "9 Areas of Management" and practical applications for success
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Fees vary based on membership tier. Sign in for your pricing.
Includes all training materials, morning beverage & boxed lunch.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty