This workshop will give you an overview of the laws and policies governing workplace harassment. You’ll learn to recognize what is and is not appropriate behavior and your role in maintaining a respectful and productive workplace.
- An overview of workplace harassment and discrimination laws
- Clear definitions of unlawful harassment, “hostile work environment”, discrimination, and protected categories
- An overview of sexual harassment, workplace retaliation, and the complaint procedure
- Explain that your company prohibits unlawful harassment and retaliation, review your complaint procedure
- Real world examples to help employees understand the differences between unlawful harassment and lawful workplace interactions and to help them assess whether they need to modify their workplace conduct
Who Should Attend
New hires that missed your company-wide Harassment training
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Fees vary based on membership tier. Sign in for your pricing.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty