A recent article of TIME magazine purported to explain “why we have entered the post-trust era.” Indeed, we seem to be in a time where people act inappropriately and then refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Who can we blame for world issues, or contentions over religion, or the outcomes of our governments, or the state of the environment? More to the point, why do we spend so much time and energy looking to pin the blame on someone (usually anyone but ourselves)?
With this in mind, it’s no wonder that organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this workshop, you will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Explore the cycle of accountability
- Identify requirements for personal accountability including assertiveness & attitude
- Discover elements needed for managers and supervisors to create a culture of accountability
- Examine case studies to better understand what needs to be done to foster & maintain accountability
- Build skills required for accountability including goal setting & setting expectations
- Learn to write a clear agreement to support communication & accountability
- Create an Action Plan for application
Who Should Attend
- Team Leads
- Individual Contributors
- Day 1: Tuesday, May 2, 2023; 1PM - 3PM
- Day 2: Tuesday, May 9, 2023; 1PM - 3PM
Fees vary based on membership tier. Sign in for your pricing.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty