Master the new Excel® features in this Level 1 workshop from MEA.
In this session you’ll explore the Excel® interface and navigation and learn how to create, modify and format worksheets; manipulate data; and perform calculations. Later you’ll tackle the development of a workbook from multiple worksheets, including how to reposition worksheets in a workbook while maintaining formatting. Finally, you’ll learn how to customize layout and master the new print function.
To ensure you get the most out of this training, attendees get 6 months of post-training phone or email support for questions related to this workshop.
- Create a Basic Excel® Worksheet
- Perform Calculations in an Excel® Worksheet
- Modify an Excel® Worksheet
- Format an Excel® Worksheet
- Print Excel® Workbooks
- Manage an Excel® Workbook
Who Should Attend
- Those who desire to gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft® Office Excel worksheets.
Tuesday, January 16, 2023
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Fees vary based on membership tier. Sign in for your pricing.
Includes all training materials and 6 months of post-training phone or email support.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty