Foundational Leadership Series with eLearning Cohort
Now includes 6 In Person Workshops, virtual group coaching sessions & supplementary, self-paced eLearning Modules.
The role of the manager in today’s uncertain and quickly changing workplace has shifted dramatically. They need to do more to meet the needs and expectations of their talented, independent and, in many cases, remote workforce.
They must serve as coach and mentor, be accessible and remain communicative. Their responsibilities are larger than assuring the work is performed; they have to ensure that workers are content as well. The level of responsibility and accountability placed on managers is greater today than it has ever been which is why your managers need training and support now more than ever.
Our Foundational and Advanced Leadership Series will support your managers with meeting these demands. Through our blended learning approach, participants learn the critical management skills they need to succeed. The skills are first introduced in our instructor-led workshops and then supplemented through the eLearning courses. In the new group coaching sessions that have been added to the series, participants are given the opportunity to reflect upon what they’ve learned to date, discuss what they’ve been able to apply and explore any roadblocks. This blended approach includes all the elements necessary for learning and applying the new and necessary skills.
Managers, supervisors and team leads will have a chance to explore six critical topics for their leadership development. Click on the content tab above for a description of each course in the series.
MEA's training format, "Cohort Learning," is when a group of attendees start and finish an entire training series together. During each workshop, attendees have the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and problem solve with professionals from other companies and industries. Ultimately, your training investment produces stronger results.
-Group Coaching Sessions
Participants are given the opportunity to reflect upon what they’ve learned to date, discuss what they’ve been able to apply and explore any roadblocks.
-Self-Paced eLearning Modules for participants
Blended learning which includes both live classroom and online learning has proven to be successful in developing learners. MEA now includes Vado eLearning Modules that reinforce the learning from each live classroom allowing the learner to go deeper. Each module includes a Job Aide for application of concepts on the job.
-Coaching Guides for the participant’s manager
Coaching guides are available upon request for each session. The goal is to loop the manager into the learning process making their job easier to support their employee’s learning. The guide includes key coaching questions to ask the learner, copies of the Action Plan and eLearning Job Aides from each class for the learner to complete and much more.
More benefits of this unique training format include:
- Fresh objective perspective from other managers/peers in industry
- Cohesiveness & long-term relationships
- Diversity and collaborative group dynamics
- Action Planning for application of classroom learning
- Immersive, self-paced eLearning courses keeping learning alive outside the classroom
- eLearning Job Aides for application of self-paced learning
Workshop Dates, eLearning Modules & Group Coaching Dates:
Successful Communication - Tuesday, March 1, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Communicate Clear and Concise Messages
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #1 - Wednesday, March 9, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Management Fundamentals - Tuesday, March 15, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Leadership through Delegation
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #2 - Wednesday, March 23, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals - Tuesday, March 29, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Team and Company Policies
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #3 - Wednesday, April 6, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Managing People through Motivation - Tuesday, April 12, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Recognize Employees Each and Every Day
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #4 - Wednesday, April 20, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Accountability: Stop the Blame Game! - Tuesday, April 26, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Getting Buy-in when Delegating
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #5 - Wednesday, May 4, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors - Tuesday, May 10, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- eLearning Module: Improve the Quality of Feedback You Give
- Virtual Group Coaching Session #6 - Wednesday, May 18, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
*NOTE: All group coaching sessions will be held virtually
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
Participants must complete all six in-person sessions and six virtual group coaching sessions to graduate. Zoom invites for the group coaching sessions will be sent prior to the first group coaching date. Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
Fee includes all training materials & assessment (where applicable). Box lunch will be provided for all in-person training.
Your cart is empty