Advanced Leadership Series Cohort
The role of the manager in today’s uncertain and quickly changing workplace has shifted dramatically. They need to do more to meet the needs and expectations of their talented, independent and, in many cases, remote workforce.
They must serve as coach and mentor, be accessible and remain communicative. Their responsibilities are larger than assuring the work is performed; they have to ensure that workers are content as well. The level of responsibility and accountability placed on managers is greater today than it has ever been which is why your managers need training and support now more than ever.
Our Advanced Leadership Series will support your managers with meeting these demands. Through our blended learning approach, participants learn the critical management skills they need to succeed. The skills are first introduced in our instructor-led workshops and then supplemented through the new group coaching sessions that have been added to the series. Participants are given the opportunity to reflect upon what they’ve learned to date, discuss what they’ve been able to apply and explore any roadblocks. This blended approach includes all the elements necessary for learning and applying the new and necessary skills.
Managers, supervisors and team leads will have a chance to explore six critical topics for their leadership development. Click on the content tab above for a description of each course in the series.
Each class is dedicated to building your advanced management skills and insight. We focus on conflict identification and resolution, how to build an effective high-performing team, and how to deal with problem employees (including the proper way to dismiss them if need be). You'll also learn strategies for acquiring buy-in from those above you in the organization and how to coach individual team members to optimal performance all year round, not just at the annual performance review.
REMEMBER: Everything you learn in this program will expand your leadership capabilities. You can become a stronger team leader and a more productive and valued member of your organization.
- Taking Flight with DiSC - Tuesday, July 19, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #1 - Tuesday, July 26, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Conflict Management - Tuesday, August 2, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #2 - Tuesday, August 9, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Discipline & Termination Strategies for Managers - Tuesday, August 16, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #3 - Tuesday, August 23, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Team Development - Tuesday, August 30, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #4 - Tuesday, September 6, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Managing up the Ladder - Tuesday, September 13, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #5 - Tuesday, September 20, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Performance Management: More Than an Appraisal - Tuesday, September 27, 9 AM - 2 PM
- Group Coaching Session #6 - Tuesday, October 4, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
What's Special About "Cohort" Training?
In a "cohort" learning format, participants sign up for the complete series and attend all classes as part of a set group of professionals from other companies and industries. Benefits of MEA cohort learning include:
- Increased "Stickiness" – you retain more and your training investment produces stronger results
- Attendees share experiences and build relationships
- Participants are held accountable -- we discuss what happened when implementing their individual Action Plans from the previous class
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
*NOTE: All group coaching sessions will be held virtually
Cohort Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must complete all six in-person training sessions and six virtual group coaching sessions to graduate.
- Partial refunds will not be issued for missed Cohort sessions.
- Fee includes all training materials, assessment (where applicable) and a box lunch.
Your cart is empty