This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or as part of the Foundational Leadership Series.
This class looks at management from a broad brush stroke perspective and then drills down into key skills needed to manage effectively. In today’s fast paced and ever changing environment both new and experienced supervisors need to examine what it takes to be effective and get results. In a recent study by Gallup out of 7,000 respondents 50% said they quit because of their manager. Supervisors are a company’s first line of defense, and knowing how to manage effectively can make the difference.
- Defining what it takes to be effective as a manager
- Exploring the challenges that get in the way
- Looking at the driving forces that have evolved how managers engage with employees today
- Examining how to motivate employees of multi-generations
- Defining engagement and 12 practices that can be adopted to influence employees to become more engaged
- Identifying what it takes to develop employees through a 4-step training process
- Understanding a 5 step process for delegation and the power of delegation and accountability
Who Should Attend
- New Supervisors and existing Supervisors looking to refresh and become more current in their management skills
Group discount: Enter code MF102820 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty