This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or as part of the Advanced Leadership Series.
Your success depends not just on how you manage those who report to you—but also on those to whom you report.
It’s not about top down management anymore—things have changed. For organizations to be successful today, everyone needs to contribute. Learn how to manage the managers in “Managing Up the Ladder”, a half-day seminar.
You’ll learn strategies for acquiring buy-in from those above you in the organization and tools for more effective communications. You’ll uncover the five questions not to ask your manager and learn a six step approach for having tough to have conversations.
- Learn methods to get buy-in from those above you in the organization
- Find your personal power through acquiring skills to influence and persuade for success
- Understand how to communicate more effectively with your manager
- Avoid 10 critical mistakes when it comes to managing upward
- Uncover the 5 questions NOT to ask your manager that can impact your success
- Learn the 6-step approach to having the “tough to have” conversations
Group discount: Enter code MU120220 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Who should attend
- Team Leads
- Individual Contributors
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty