Somebody needs to make a decision.
How many times have you heard that in your workplace?
Sometimes people pass the buck not because they’re irresponsible, but simply because they aren’t skilled problem solvers. “Strategic Thinking: Problem Solving & Decision Making” is a workshop designed to teach you new strategies and techniques in problem solving. You’ll utilize the DILEMMA process and learn new tools such as Force Field Analysis, Flow Charting, and Cause and Effect Diagramming. You’ll build an action plan, discuss how to implement problem solving with your team, and learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of a solution once it’s implemented.
And it’s one less decision to make.
- Identify and apply the seven steps toward solving a DILEMMA
- Uncover your predominant problem solving style
- Leaders will identify current issues and utilize the DILEMMA process as well as other problem solving tools such as Force Field Analysis, Flow charting, Cause and Effect Diagramming
- Participants will build an action plan and discuss how these problem solving techniques can best be utilized by staff to aid in the decision making process.
- Leaders will determine how to evaluate the effectiveness of a solution once it is implemented
Group discount: Enter code ST121120 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Friday, December 11, 2020
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Fee includes all training materials, assessment.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty