This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or as part of the Advanced Leadership Series.
The Taking Flight with DISC® training program offers a high energy and engaging experience for participants as they learn why they click with some and clank with others. This has become even more important as we move to a hybrid world of in-person and remote workers. Knowing style will help you lead your team more effectively. And, employees who are self-aware are more likely to maximize their talents, better recognize and manage their challenges, and produce better results. Self-aware employees also work better with their colleagues whether at a distance or in the next cubicle. This enhances teamwork at every level of your organization and shapes your culture. In return, your company experiences higher engagement, lower turnover, and greater profits.
Taking Flight with DISC® is fun to learn, inspirational to experience, easy to remember, and practical to apply. Participants will be engaged from start to finish through a highly interactive format designed by DISC® experts Merrick Rosenberg and Daniel Silvert, Co-authors of Taking Flight!, Master the DISC® Styles to Transform Your Career, Your Relationships…Your Life.
DISC® style awareness can transform organizations:
- Understanding the styles enables individuals maximize strengths and better manage challenges.
- The styles help team members to better manage conflict, reduce stress, and improve relationships between coworkers.
- DISC® awareness dramatically improves communication, which leads directly to higher levels of productivity and morale.
- Understanding DISC® enables coworkers to build trust through genuine appreciation of what each DISC® style brings to the workplace.
- The birds breathe new life into DISC® model. They add colorful energy and life to training programs and create an engaging experience for participants.
We apply what we remember and the Taking Flight birds are “sticky.” People retain style insights more effectively with the birds than with the letters D-I-S-C. They add colorful energy and life to training programs and create an engaging experience for participants.
Part of MEA’s Advanced Leadership Certificate Series.
Group discount: Enter code TF100120 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Live Online (login instructions will be emailed prior to the training)
Fee includes all training materials and assessment.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty