Turning the page on the calendar is the perfect time to reflect on the past year’s successes and challenges and to resolve to make improvements in 2020. This webinar is designed to get you started by discussing the following employment law and human resources resolutions that should be on any employer’s list:
- Auditing worker classifications and pay practices in light of the recently raised Fair Labor Standards Act salary threshold;
- Updating harassment prevention strategies for the #MeToo era;
- Reviewing grooming and dress code policies to reflect discrimination law changes regarding hairstyles associated with race;
- Evaluating drug testing policies and practices given ongoing changes to state marijuana laws; and
- Examining hiring practices and instituting best practices with regard to salary history inquiries, equal pay and background checks.
Who Should Attend
- More Experienced HR Professionals (1-5 years experience)
Group discount: Enter code ELHR021120 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
After this webinar, you will better understand how to:
- Identify and address employee misconduct using progressive discipline.
- Prepare for and carry out an employee termination utilizing best practices.
- Recognize and reduce risks associated with employee discipline and termination.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty