Do your employees respect one another, your customers and your company as a whole? No matter how hard you try to enforce a positive workplace culture, it can all be undone in a moment by one rogue tweet, email, or comment across the water cooler.
A culture of workplace civility and respect—one in which harassment is simply not tolerated—must come from the top. But enforcement can be difficult. And walking the tightrope between what you should regulate and what you cannot regulate can perplex even the savviest HR professionals and Managers. But help is here.
With insight, understanding, and skill development participants can learn to value differences as opportunities and strengths. And bottom line a culture of trust and respect enhances team efforts and goal attainment.
- Gain an awareness of the impact of actions upon others, the organization, and the individual.
- Understand the difference between behaviors that are appropriate, inappropriate, and perhaps illegal.
- Understand what constitutes cultural competence and cultural incompetence.
- Improve skills in communicating across cultures.
- Know the action steps needed to value others in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Supervisors
- Team Leads
Group discount: Enter code DIR082620 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty