Eat stress for breakfast.
Or at least, don’t let it give you heartburn.
Stress in today’s work environment is unavoidable. With the way things are going, everybody needs some concrete strategies to beat stress back. You can learn to manage and, yes, even make it work for you. We’ll explore a variety of techniques including mindfulness to help manage our volatile, uncertain, chaotic and ambiguous world that we live in. In this workshop, we’ll discuss how to recognize the signs of stress in yourself, identify the causes of stress and create an action plan for reducing stress in your work and personal life.
And at just three hours long, it won’t stress you out!
- Recognize the signs and causes of stress in ourselves
- Identify a variety of tools and strategies for reducing or eliminating this stress
- Explore Mindfulness techniques and the neuroscience behind this approach
- Manage more effectively stress both at work and home through applying learned strategies
- Create an action plan for reducing stress
Who Should Attend
- All Employees who feel the impact of stress in the workplace
Group discount: Enter code SM082120 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Friday, August 21, 2020
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
King of Prussia, PA
234 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty