Do any of these pet peeves resonate with you?
You try to speak and someone else talks over you, lopsided conversations: team members who don’t participate at all vs. team members who hog the floor, great ideas uncovered but no follow-through, crickets chirping in the background when you ask a question, no agenda resulting in haphazard dialogue, people distracted or caught off guard surfing the web etc.
And the list goes on!
Now that many of us are working remotely, our meetings have been catapulted to the online world with all of us in tow, but possibly our skills have not made the same leap. In this session, we will uncover strategies to conduct a meeting effectively where goals can be met, sales be made, and end results achieved. No matter what platform you adopt, maybe it’s Zoom, Teams, Skype, WebEx or another, in this class you will learn universal techniques to lead and navigate an online meeting with finesse.
- Review strategies for leading effective online meetings
- Use facilitation tools: active listening, dealing with objections, and problem participants
- Uncover online tricks and tips utilizing software tools to engage the audience including breakout rooms, chat, emoticons and more
- Explore the importance of meeting 101 skills and how to bring them online
- Establish a positive group climate and keep the meeting on track
- Establish follow-up and action plans for success
Group discount: Enter code RVM092920 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty