Eat stress for breakfast these days?
As we face uncertainty with COVID, chaos with back-to-school, emotional strain with loss of jobs, and brewing conflicts over politics…everybody is struggling to stay afloat. Stress in today’s environment is unavoidable, for all of us!
The good news: MEA can provide you with practical strategies that you can personalize to your own unique needs.
In this workshop, you will learn to manage and yes, even make stress work for you. We’ll discuss how to recognize the signs of stress in yourself, identify causes of stress and pinpoint techniques, including mindfulness practices, to fortify yourself against the onslaught.
And at just 90 minutes, it won’t stress you out!
- Recognize signs of stress
- Identify causes of stress and tools for reducing or eliminating this stress
- Manage more effectively stress in both work and personal lives
- Learn mindfulness techniques backed by science that can impact both your physical and mental being
- Identify strategies and create a doable action plan for reducing stress
Who Should Attend
- All Employees who feel the impact of stress in the workplace
Group discount: Enter code VSM111320 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Friday, November 13, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Fee includes all training materials.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty