These days communication is more than a two-way street: it’s a multi-platform medium.
Technology has created numerous ways for us to communicate with each other—but it’s also increased the number of ways in which the message can get garbled.
Learn how to control your message with clear communications strategies in “Successful Communication.” You’ll learn to recognize communication barriers, assess styles and behaviors and learn how to listen more effectively as well. Effective communications skills are so crucial to successful management that we recommend participants take it as the first course in the program.
- Discuss the communication process and recognize barriers that get in the way
- Identify and demonstrate techniques for overcoming barriers
- Understand and self-assess each component of the communication process including: style, non-verbal behaviors, sending a clear message and active listening
- Gain skills to listen more effectively, especially in stressful situations where heightened emotions can get in the way
- Create an action plan to apply techniques in the workplace for communication success
Who Should Attend
- All Employees in every role who could improve their communication skills.
Group discount: Enter code SC100620 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive a 15% discount.
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Fee includes all training materials & assessment. Login instructions, training material and assessment will be emailed prior to the training.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty