Register for this virtual event by September 30 and get 50% off the virtual Total Rewards Summit on October 30!*
Learn how diversity, equity, and inclusion can make a positive impact on your business and in our communities.
Learn practical examples of how diversity outreach and inclusion efforts are good business ... and good for our communities.
Hear from experts, community partners and other key stakeholders who will share:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion successes and challenges.
- Practical examples of how diversity is not only good for business, but helps address some of our country’s most troubling trends.
- How building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace is critical to the growth of your business, and is vital to the health, safety and vibrancy of our communities.
- Resources in the community who can aid your efforts to achieve your DEI goals.
- Dr. Shelton Goode, President and CEO, Icarus Consulting, LLC - Crisis as a Platform for Social Change
- Beth Ridley, Founder and CEO, The Brimful Life - 3 Steps to Make Diversity a Differentiator in Meetings
- Mary Dowell, Founder and CEO, MJ Dowell & Associates - Double Down Effect: Living Diversity in a World of Adversity/Conflict Resolution
- John Robinson, CEO, Our Ability - Going Beyond!
Approved for 3.5 HRCI credits and SHRM PDC's.
- 9:00 AM – 1:15 PM – Conference
- Member: $100
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
*After registering, you will receive your 50% off code from firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty